Friday, November 22, 2013

A Magical Day for Lorraine Strieby in an Orange Peterbilt Down Interstate 5, in Los Angeles

WannaBtruckers November 7 was truly a magical day for me because I helped celebrate Peterbilt ‘s Rush Truck Center in Pico Rivera. AND, my game WannaBtruckers Board Game was auctioned off with other awesome prizes like a big screen TV. Just right for watching those West Virginia University Mountaineers. Never mind this year, next year will be better. I was driven from The Rush Truck Center in Sylmar, CA down the 210 and I-5 freeways to Pico Rivera in a new burnt orange (all the bells and whistles) by Mr. Anthony Cruz, part Navajo, to walk the red carpet on Customer Appreciation Day for Peterbilt at the Truck Center in Pico Rivera. This trip went through the city of Los Angeles and we got stares all the way from drivers of ordinary cars and trucks. Pretty good for a West Virginia artist who created this game. Peterbilt is an American icon and has the design and paint jobs that truly says “we take pride in what we do.” By the way, this board game is made in the USA with USA products, and I really had to spend a lot of time to find a manufacturer of the two- minute timer for the game in the USA, but I was successful. Thank you Peterbilt Center’s, Dale Snowden, Andy Carrillo, Hal Merriweather of Peterbilt Fontana. And my brother, Chuck Ayer, who made this happen!!! More to come...Every child should have this game when traveling the intestates. If you are tired of hearing “Are we there yet?” The game is for you and it is also sold on Amazon and it is on sale for the holidays...

1 Comments :

At December 3, 2013 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great. I bet that was quite the ride and to be dropped off on a red carpet I'm sure made it magical. Great way to represent wannabtruckers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home